by Judy Sander Cockrell
Time for a slight break? We all need one every once in a while, and I think it is high time to take a breather.
I know for myself it's time when:
- I sit in my jammies all day long reading e-mail and following leads.
- I have specific genealogy clothes, and their all dirty.
- Manufacturers refuse to make a "genealogy" perfume.
- I get mad at the dog for walking on my precious family documents laying on the floor.
- The creases between my eyebrows are beginning to resemble a county road map. And i know exactly which county it is.
Ok, well I have compiled some links for a little genealogy humor and fun. If you didn't find yourself in the list above, you're sure to find yourself in the links below!
<< Turning Over New Leaves